Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have Laurel Hubbard in there woman’s weightlifting Olympic team

:ROFLMAO:

perhaps Mike Tyson could come out of retirement ref the USA boxing team:idea:

Sponsored Links
Next olympics

woman’s 100 metres final it will all be blokes self identifying as woman :ROFLMAO:

Mind you in the 70s u were never sure if some of them woman athletes were not blokes

in particular some of the Russians and East Germans

Sponsored Links
It might be annoying for women who have worked and trained their whole lives to reach the pinnacle of women's sports, to be pushed aside by a person who has been training and competing in mens sport.

Is this really "self identifying?" So it would include a woman with cock, balls, testosterone and male muscle?

If so, then it is a clear misuse of the term "woman."

A good definition of a "woman" is "an adult human female"

A bad definition of a "woman" is "anybody who claims to be one"

It might be annoying for women who have worked and trained their whole lives to reach the pinnacle of women's sports, to be pushed aside by a person who has been training and competing in mens sport.

Is this really "self identifying?" So it would include a woman with cock, balls, testosterone and male muscle?

it would seem so

that New Zealand weight lifter was in blokes weight lifting

she / he will probably break the woman’s world record in power lifting :ROFLMAO:

No. There are medical tests to be passed.

Are you telling me that Laurel does not have cock, balls, testosterone and male muscle?

Does Laurel have male bone structure?

Should Transgender rights defeat Women's rights?

No idea. I haven't checked.
She has passed the medical tests though.

Is Laurel biologically male?

Are you telling me that the "medical tests" consider a person to be a woman if they have cock, balls, testosterone and male muscle?

Is Lauren biologically male?

Are you telling me that the "medical tests" consider a person to be a woman if they have cock, balls, testosterone and male muscle?
No idea, I haven't looked.
She has passed the tests though.

How does male muscle differ from female muscle?

No idea, I haven't looked.
She has passed the tests though.
I note that you are relying on the fairness of a test when you don't know what it tests.

You are willing to accept a test that classifies a person as a "woman" even if they have cock, balls, testosterone, and male muscle.

I do not.

FYI, Under IOC guidelines, issued in November 2015, athletes who transition from male to female can compete in the women’s category without requiring surgery to remove their testes

I note that you are relying on the fairness of a test when you don't know what it tests.
They're the experts in charge of olympic sports, and I leave it to them.

You are willing to accept a test that classifies a person as a "woman" even if they have cock, balls, testosterone, and male muscle.

I do not.
OK. But it's hardly likely to affect me.
And I'm not about kick up a song and dance about it.
If you and transam want to, that's fine. That's why I asked, but transam has declined to answer.

IFYI, Under IOC guidelines, issued in November 2015, athletes who transition from male to female can compete in the women’s category without requiring surgery to remove their testes
So the bit about cock, testosterone and male muscle was just thrown in for effect?

Well that's useful to know, if I ever need to know it.
In the meantime, I'll let the experts get on with whatever the experts get on with doing.

OK. But it's hardly likely to affect me.
And I'm not about kick up a song and dance about it.
So you are not a female athlete. And you do not care about women's rights.

And you are not concerned about women being elbowed aside from the chance to win gold medals.

Is it right? Is it fair?

I am not having as much fun as I thought I would since identifying as an eighteen year old lesbian. Apparently no one believes me.

Do I have to have the cock and balls removed or do you think shaving off the beard would be enough?

Please help; I am really confused.

Sponsored Links
Back