Trump 'refusing to pay' Rudy Giuliani's legal fees after falling out

One thing Trump has been successful at is convincing the high majority of his base and Republican supporters in general that the Biden win should be null and void due to significant discrepancies/fraud in the voting process. Although nothing of any significance has been proved, it's amazing how many people still fall on the side of 'Biden didn't win, it was fixed!'

What's the saying? 'Say it often enough and people will start to believe, even if you're spouting complete and utter drivel.'

Sponsored Links
What's the saying? 'Say it often enough and people will start to believe, even if you're spouting complete and utter drivel.'

Just because State legislatures aren't allowed to reconvene to examine the evidence, and courts won't look at any of it, and all of the mainstream media deny it's existence vehemently, and twitter, facebook, youtube etc. forbid any mention of it......DOES NOT MEAN THAT ELECTION FRAUD DID NOT HAPPEN!! It did, on a massive scale....enough to turn a massive landslide victory into a narrow defeat.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/five-obvious-acts-fraud-2020-election/

Whatever you people do, don't spend too long on the Gateway Pundit site, reading uncensored news...the scales might start falling from your eyes.

Sponsored Links
Must have missed that one, show me it again. If there was one court that looked it was an exception to the rule.
But that is beside the point,, address the evidence pointed out in the Gateway Pundit article.

There is evidence that China interfered in the US election, which triggers executive order 13848. It isn't over yet, it all depends on whether Trump decides to go and play golf and leave the Chinese puppet in charge of his country, (I wouldn't blame him). Or whether he decides to arrest the fcking lot of the traitors and clean house.
Then again it might not be up to him...the military might take the decision.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/062/318/064/original/7b95976ded344ce6.jpeg

Food for thought

"Wayne Allyn Root is an American far-right radio host, author, activist, conservative political commentator, and conspiracy theorist". Yes, I'll continue to attack the messenger as they always turn out to be conspiracy theorists.

And you wonder why no-one agrees with you....

Ok, I get it now. If someone is labelled as a 'conspiracy theorist' everything they have said or may say in future must be discounted as ******.

Fck me now I know how the witch finder general in the past must have felt.

You're a witch...you're a witch

There is evidence that China interfered in the US election, which triggers executive order 13848. It isn't over yet, it all depends on whether Trump decides to go and play golf and leave the Chinese puppet in charge of his country, (I wouldn't blame him). Or whether he decides to arrest the fcking lot of the traitors and clean house.
Then again it might not be up to him...the military might take the decision.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/062/318/064/original/7b95976ded344ce6.jpeg
When its the Republicans who lose the election they blame the Chinese, when the Democrats lost last time they blamed the Russians.
Pathetic really.

And the author (Trump Warrior) wrote a column in support of Donald Trump which sooey thinks is big news. Well who'd a thought it....

51a87ppVGbL.jpg

When its the Republicans who lose the election they blame the Chinese, when the Democrats lost last time they blamed the Russians.
Pathetic really.

That's correct, the Democrats did blame the Russians, and they been screaming about it for four long years, they haven't shut up once.
They even impeached Trump over it, and it has all been proven by released emails to have been lies dreamt up by the Democrats themselves.
They did that for four years, and cost the country millions in investigations, and now they say that it is insurrection for Trump or his supporters to point out, absolutely correctly that they rigged this election.
The point being that it was fine for the Democrats to do that, no one was ever banned from social media for saying it. But now anyone on any social media who speaks of election fraud in 2020 is banned immediately.
And all of you brain dead arzeholes on here and everywhere else can't see anything wrong with that.

Sponsored Links
Back