Trump 'refusing to pay' Rudy Giuliani's legal fees after falling out

Joe Biden used to be an Anglophile.

Boris is renowned for his ability to create enemies.

BorisSeating.png

perhaps our next prime minister will be able to create alliances and co-operation, instead.

Sponsored Links
Boris is a fanny, he'll play the Globalist game. Brexit will be meaningless with him in charge.

That's right the MAGA movement is the start of the great awakening, they know what's going on in the world and they ain't going away

believe me, MAGA's really do not know what is going in the world.....thats why they are so easily manipulated

Sponsored Links
Boris is a fanny, he'll play the Globalist game. Brexit will be meaningless with him in charge.

And yet the brexers believed his lies and voted for him.

Silly brexers.

"Johnson’s fawning to Trump will have done the UK no favours with Biden"

https://www.ft.com/content/4a3f2acd-050f-419c-9c91-4bbf4000a821

"...judging by what I’m hearing from Democrat friends, there will be a price to pay, somewhere down the track, for our obsequiousness to Mr Biden’s predecessor. They see German chancellor Angela Merkel’s handling of Mr Trump as the gold standard, and reckon we fell way short. “What were you thinking?”, they say."

He lost Congress, Senate, Election, 50 Law suits, tens of recounts, America standing in the world etc

But Trump only took off the stucking plaster that was holding back the festering wound that is RW Politics in the US. The appetiser to Trump was the Tea Party. Fox news is the great enabler in all of this. It's so toxic even James Murdoch has come out against his father Rupert and Fox News today. James has left the company.

The greatest antidote to all of this - education.
1930's Germany was one of the worlds most advanced countries with a first rate education system yet they elected as leader a bloke with a Charlie Chaplin moustache.

"Johnson’s fawning to Trump will have done the UK no favours with Biden"

https://www.ft.com/content/4a3f2acd-050f-419c-9c91-4bbf4000a821

"...judging by what I’m hearing from Democrat friends, there will be a price to pay, somewhere down the track, for our obsequiousness to Mr Biden’s predecessor. They see German chancellor Angela Merkel’s handling of Mr Trump as the gold standard, and reckon we fell way short. “What were you thinking?”, they say."

Johnson's Tory govt uses the same strategies as Trump, i.e. Dishonest populism that gaslights the public, distorts truth, uses the same "will of the people" bolox.

No wonder Biden doesn't trust them.

1930's Germany was one of the worlds most advanced countries with a first rate education system

I met a teacher who had taught in 1930's Germany.. When the schools were Nazified his teaching was no longer compliant and he was, like many teachers, sacked.

The comments HERE are the same as his comments in 1967

Sponsored Links
Back