Trump 'refusing to pay' Rudy Giuliani's legal fees after falling out

Sponsored Links
maybe not

but MAGA's and Brexers =same

Don't forget the Gilets Jaunes, all nationalist patriots who don't want their countries completely dismantled by the Globalist elite who run the world.
I realise that nationalist patriot is a dirty concept around here.

Sponsored Links
Why does anyone expect anything different from Trump? I genuinely can't get my head around that. His whole adult life has been about 'the win', never saying sorry, never admitting failure even if it's blatantly obviously he has, deflecting any blame onto others and to heck with who get's trampled on the way. Genuine loyalty to Trump is a one way street, he's dropped people right left and centre over the decades once they serve their purpose and/or go against his wishes. Yeah, I get that high level politics is in general a swamp with varying levels of horrid swamp creatures in it, however Trump takes it to a whole new level in terms of the western world.

The following comment is rose tinted glasses / John Lennon imagine-esque, however what a pity to have the honour and privilege of leading a nation for four years and to use very little (any?) of that time trying an inclusive conciliatory strategy. As with his personality, he treated the whole thing as one of his business deals (read up on how successful he's actually been in business) and didn't treat the presidency with the gravitas it deserves. It's not even as though he's leaving office having been 'nice but dim', he leaves with the accolade of being the only president to be impeached twice! It's possible he might always hold that accolade. Well done Donald.

And not only that, American's have the possibility of his daughter entering politics, never have I seen a couple so android-ish as her and her partner. Surely the American's wouldn't be so gullible ...

Last edited:
lying bstrds just like the rest.
You expect people to to rationalise that the BBC, ITV, Channel4 News, ABC, CBC, NBC, CNN, Fox news etc are ALL lying and the backwater dredged up conspiracy theory right wing web sites, are telling the truth?

You are gullible and severely deluded sooey.

haha...another fact check from the lying bstrds in the MSM.

This is the only argument you conspiracists have:
"The mainstream media is lying"

So come on, tell us how you know the stuff you post is the truth.

There is no election fraud

Rumble aren't even claiming it is sound evidence "Rumble — More alleged evidence is pouring in indicating the 2020 general election was conducted fraudulently."

Sponsored Links
Back