NEWBIE GRADUATE

Sponsored Links
Is it true that you can get fully qualified in 16 weeks?

sub contract for british gas doing boiler and plumbing repairs .I say where there`s a will theres a way
and i says the only Will that BG want is Will Scarlet :eek: to join their band of outlaw robbers :mrgreen: Me - I don`t give a Friar Tuck.

Sponsored Links
Im currently at my local college 2 days a week doing my Gas NVQ2. I will then complete my ACS next May and then become GSR. I managed to get the course for nothing due to being on working tax credit - Happy Days! Ive spent the last 15 years repairing AV electronics for which the market became so hard to make a decent profit so decided to get Gas Safe and get into all the combi boilers. My experience in electronics will hopefully give me an added bonus of repairing the PCB`s instead of replacing them when required.

There isnt a single market out there thats thriving at the moment but you gotta be positive and look to the future. In my eyes the Heating industry could take me a couple of years to get established and get a name for yourself but its a job that hopefully will make me a sustainable living for the next 20 years.

All the best

D

I wish I'd have invested in second hand Peugeot Expert vans... :(

16 week course?
any on site training or pure college?

if not, now you need to serve your time before you do time :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back