nhs . treatment or no treatment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Troll. Another troll added to my ignore list, along with liar noseall.
You'll have no-one to talk to at this rate.

Now we all know that 'Confirmation Bias' refers to only reading that which you already agree with.

What is it when you only converse with those who you already agree with? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It does if you know what < (less than means) ;)
There's sufficient difference in risk between 1 in 1,000,000, and 1 in 5,000,000 to suggest the former is sufficiently inaccurate to be worth mentioning.

Sponsored Links
Would you be happy to be treated by an ‘unvaccinated’ doctor /nurse in hospital?

Yes I would. With the reported infection rates at present, obviously double jabbing 80 per cent of everyone over 12 doesn't stop transmission. Also, everyone I know who's had Covid, bar one, has been double jabbed.

And anyway, presumably both myself and any doctor or nurse would be masked. Unless of course masks are ineffective? Surely not! :rolleyes:

There are other important questions that need to be asked too. Like would Andy, Herts P&D be happy to play doctors and nurses with anyone who's uvaccinated? :)
That's a silly question.
HertsP&D would be happy to play doctors and nurses with anyone. :whistle: ;)

Fact of life. There are a number of doctors that are fully aware that they gave covid to some that died and some that didn't. This why all of the testing was got going in hospitals as quickly as possible and absence due to infection enforced.

The other aspect is that they are treating sick people with a massive backlog and do their best to keep covid out. They don't spend all of their life in the hospital so where do they catch it?

Like all employed people the employer wants them at work not off sick or for as short a period as possible if they are. They'd also prefer them not to die as it saves replacing them.

Then comes what do vaccines do in relationship to these factors. The answer to that is extremely obvious now. Some who are reluctant. In many cases it's probably just sticking to their guns for any old reason now to save them looking stupid. There are also ethnic aspects that do have an influence on general population uptake. Some more recent additions based on age are still increasing at a steady rate. Actually based on age all below 90% are still increasing.

Wearing a ribbon to show that they are one of the oddballs may well backfire due to the reaction of the general population who have been vaccinated. I doubt if they will get much sympathy because essentially they are nutters.

Would you be happy to be treated by an ‘unvaccinated’ doctor /nurse in hospital?

It depends.

If the doctor was examining my mouth, throat etc to determine some medical condition, then I would request to see a doctor that had been vaccinated and was covid free.
If I was bleeding heavily from an accident, or in some other life threatening situation, I'd take the best and nearest doc on offer.

But most have been vaccinated now, so it really is not something to worry about. You're probably much safer in a hospital than you are in a shop.

BlueRibbon.jpg

Not a lot of them are there. Reminds me of when pubs had a curfew. Loads of teens outside after they had closed dancing and jigging about taking selfies.

On the other hand some unvaccinated will think what some do currently and stay like that, I mean these are medical people - in need of therapy really.

Fact of life. There are a number of doctors that are fully aware that they gave covid to some that died and some that didn't.
Are there?

The other aspect is that they are treating sick people with a massive backlog and do their best to keep covid out.
Does that work? Is 'backlog' an expensive drug?

They don't spend all of their life in the hospital so where do they catch it?
Ooooh, that's a difficult one. :confused:
Could we exclude a few places first?

Like all employed people the employer wants them at work not off sick or for as short a period as possible if they are.
Blimey! Who'd have thought it!

They'd also prefer them not to die as it saves replacing them.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then comes what do vaccines do in relationship to these factors. The answer to that is extremely obvious now.
Then why bother mentioning it? :whistle:

Some who are reluctant.
Yes, we know that. :sleep:

In many cases it's probably just sticking to their guns for any old reason now to save them looking stupid.
It's obviously not working. :whistle:

Actually based on age all below 90% are still increasing.
I think you'll find that everyone is increasing in age, irrespective of what age they are now. Unless they're dead of course. :giggle:

Wearing a ribbon to show that they are one of the oddballs may well backfire due to the reaction of the general population who have been vaccinated.
I thought reactions were few and far between. :whistle:

View attachment 256967
On the other hand some unvaccinated will think what some do currently and stay like that,
I don't think they stayed like that for the photo. The camera is capable of catching motion and making it look as thought the subjects were static.

I mean these are medical people - in need of therapy really.
Well if they stay like that for long, they probably will be in need of therapy, or a warm drink and a massage at least.

It depends.

If the doctor was examining my mouth, throat etc to determine some medical condition, then I would request to see a doctor that had been vaccinated and was covid free.
If I was bleeding heavily from an accident, or in some other life threatening situation, I'd take the best and nearest doc on offer.

But most have been vaccinated now, so it really is not something to worry about. You're probably much safer in a hospital than you are in a shop.
At least someone gave a straight answer.

Sponsored Links
Back