NHS trusts told to describe building work on existing sites as ‘new hospitals’

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-48-new-hospitals-building-b1909183.html

Hospitals have been ordered by the government to describe newly built units and major refurbishments of existing NHS buildings as “new hospitals”.

A communications “playbook” for the government’s new hospitals programme makes clear what ministers would define as a new hospital, and also encourages NHS trusts to press home the pledge to build the new hospitals by the end of the decade.

Its the lies, they will keep on telling them as the public just think that's how it should be.

Sponsored Links
The public loves a lie, and worships liars.

They know we know they are liars but they also know that the public are more afraid of manufactured threats and some lies that they repeat to themselves become their version of the truth.

Why doesn't this surprise me? Never before, even in the Bliar years, have I seen a more dishonest, incompetent, corrupt, shambolic, conniving bunch of fourth rate 'politicians' in power.

Anyone who is blind to the unending mess they're creating and still supports them is beyond help. The only thing Johnson and co are good at is managing the ongoing decline of The UK, which is really starting to gather pace after a disasterous Brexit. Brexit is just a preposterous ideological train crash, built on lies, where the country now has to knock itself out just to try to regain ground and attempt to get back to a position close to how we were pre-Brexit. And for what?

Yes, I'm also painfully aware that the opposition is no better and Starmer is lacklustre, but I credit him with a lot more integrity than the bu!!$h1tt!ng lump of offal we have in charge now.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The lies, THE LIES .......

Will it ever stop.... Darn politicians .... We need a revolution...

We need to go all France 1848 on them get rid of the aristocracy and elites..

Last edited:
Yes, I'm also painfully aware that the opposition is no better and Starmer is lacklustre, but I credit him with a lot more integrity than the bu!!$h1tt!ng lump of offal we have in charge now

Johnson is a narcissistic liar, he is devoid of integrity. He and his party are driven by self interest and greed….the current MPs were all chosen for their devotion to the Brexit cause….ie mostly liars.

Johnson is a narcissistic liar, he is devoid of integrity. He and his party are driven by self interest and greed….the current MPs were all chosen for their devotion to the Brexit cause….ie mostly liars.

Chosen to deliver what the majority voted for, shocking, shouldn't be allowed.

If it is, why do they feel not only the need to lie themselves but also the need to compel others to lie and the need to forbid others from telling the truth?

Is there something wrong with them?

Are they worried that there is something wrong with the people who voted for them?

Sponsored Links
Back