Ninebob's Music Quiz 9

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
5 minutes late sorry!

Please EMAIL your answers to the address in my profile - (don't forget your username if it's not obvious from your email address!) - I will then post up here who's answered and how many they got right as they come in, then reveal the answers later this evening.

A point each for artist and title for each of the 5
A point for the year which they are all from (all Top Ten this time)

11 points total.

Here we go then:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/10/28/2163525/Music Quiz 9.wma

Sponsored Links
By the way, having said yesterday I'd picked today's year and a shortlist of tracks, I then totally forgot to do it, so this evening's selection is very hastily thrown together from a different year entirely of which I had all the tracks on the computer already, and mixed/edited in about 5 minutes flat, hence why it's 4 intros and one ending!!! I still thought it came out sounding quite good, though...

The Scotland answers are in with no injuries sustained tonight.

Do I get a bonus point for not self harming during the answering of this quiz?? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
And tonight's winner is (sigh) Thermo again...
ONLY KIDDING!!!! Not even an entry from him yet -

With 11 points and ALL CORRECT, it's Alison556!!!!!
djmixing.gif
spinning.gif
spinning.gif
stereo.gif
club.gif

djparty.gif
music049.gif
music487.gif
music341.gif
music765.gif
music271.gif
musicband.gif

2scoops is in with 8 points, track 2 is wrong as you suspected, and wrong year... everything else is correct.

sorry im late, i was putting the little one to bed!. stop nicking my smilies!

And Thermo is in as well, with (of course) all correct, but too late to win today!!!

Yes, I know it was too easy this time, but like I said I was running so late today it was a case of opening a folder "Number 1s and 2s of the 80s" and stuffing 5 of them together as quickly as I could - intros are always easier than obscure middle bits!

Tomorrow I will execute the cunning plan that was due to be carried out today......

why not do a mega quiz across the years, that will sort the men from the boys! (and ladies of course!) by the way 6.30 is not good for me as i put the little ones to bed! :rolleyes:

Ive got 3,4 and 5, also the year.

sure 1 is HH
2 no idea.

come on ninebob is killing me :D

why not do a mega quiz across the years, that will sort the men from the boys! (and ladies of course!) by the way 6.30 is not good for me as i put the little ones to bed! :rolleyes:
I could do but that would be special effort! These ones are the quiz format I use for the radio show so by doing extras for here I'm building myself up a little stockpile of them!

I might try to come up with something spectacular for Xmas... let me work on it... ;)

Ive got 3,4 and 5, also the year.

sure 1 is HH
2 no idea.

come on ninebob is killing me :D
Answers at 10.30 normally!
Although the two main contenders have already got them all right, so let me know if the general vote is for answers early tonight....

Damn, missed another one :eek:

I'll do a 25 question one over the weekend :evil:

Without wishing to cast any nasturtiums (sic) could we agree to a gentlemen's agreement of not looking anything up. Not that I think you have of course.

Sponsored Links
Back