no chat about Chris Huhne...

I

imamartian

that's unusual...

should he resign over that?

for me he needs the biggest sentence possible based on the job he had.... disgraceful.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
so on the news he reckons he's innocent eh? so why resign then? :eek:

He shouldn't even be close to accusations of wrongdoings in his job.... disgusting !! :evil:

I think you are all missing the point here, there is a moral to this story, which is dont get the misses to take the rap then have sex with your secritary. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So this bloke can't keep his cock under control, can't keep within safe speed limits, can't take the rap for his misdemeanours and can't understand that windmills are an absurd way to attempt to generate electricity. What a cu*t.

What's more frightening is that he's one of the best politicians that the UK can muster. :eek:

So this bloke can't keep his cock under control, can't keep within safe speed limits, can't take the rap for his misdemeanours and can't understand that windmills are an absurd way to attempt to generate electricity. What a cu*t.

What's more frightening is that he's one of the best politicians that the UK can muster. :eek:

it's a bit like turning up to watch England play footie in the world cup, and your best player is that guy that trips up in the Snickers ad... just before Mr T berates him....

bunch of useless to55er5 !!!

Sponsored Links
Back