No fishing benefit

Sponsored Links
Don't have one, why was this a previous suggestion? did I say I was an Oracle? i'snt it just common sense to just help someone go if all they do is provoke very divisive subjects?

All discovered in one days membership, again, what usernames have you posted under before.

@trazor you may not have realised that I have been a member for a year, not a day. please look more carefully. I just have never posted much......and umm its my name, why would i need to hide behind an avatar?

@Bodd Am I sure about what? making a suggestion? I didnt realise there was a lovers tiff, I just see that everything posted seems to be for the purpose of ****ing others off.

Sponsored Links
I just see that everything posted seems to be for the purpose of ****ing others off.

Yes, he's an irritating little ****, but I think the point being made is he's our irritating little ****. If the sad little weasel were to be banned, who would we argue with, I don't mind admitting that if Notch were banned, my life would lose a little of it's purpose, just a little mind.

Yes, he's an irritating little ****, but I think the point being made is he's our irritating little ****. If the sad little weasel were to be banned, who would we argue with, I don't mind admitting that if Notch were banned, my life would lose a little of it's purpose, just a little mind.
as previously said, fair enough. i'm not an imposter, just fairly new to posting here.

Most of my '5 a day' comes from looking at pictures of Mottie's produce.

I'm growing a British avocado after being inspired by Motties gardening tips....

photos will be available this coming spring.

Cabotage: EU 2 : UK 1

Don’t forget the 'what are you drinking tonight' thread! All highbrow stuff. :whistle:

For me its the allotment.

For our registered alcoholics its your tips how to get pîssed and discover new wines.
When they awake they can see who's beat them to deaths door....

Craig Sainsbury Ltd doesn't appreciate you like we do.

For me its the allotment.

For our registered alcoholics its your tips how to get pîssed and discover new wines.
When they awake they can see who's beat them to deaths door....

Craig Sainsbury Ltd doesn't appreciate you like we do.
I havent heard that since i was in school, well done (y)

Sponsored Links
Back