No fishing benefit

Sponsored Links
.it relies on foreign Labour.
Brexers were sick of hard working Europeans doing the jobs that no Brit would sully their hands for.
No, they'll be much happier when droves of Africans, Chinese and Pakistanis take up the slack.

It was never about immigration, it was about the £7 billionsovereigntyNHSredbusfishingindustrymakeourownrulesECJ thing or summat.

At least they are happy now. No more moaning form them. I'm sure they'll welcome far flung immigrants with welcome arms, instead of those pesky hard working European lot.

Get Brexit Done, lol.

Sponsored Links
Nope

Negotiations for financial services start in a January.
I’m talking about Brexit not any negotiations before or after we leave. Only question in the voting slip was "Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?". I ticked the leave box. Im getting exactly what I voted for tomorrow night at 11pm.

After all the Brexit promises and all the talk of fishing, I've trawled through 1,200 pages of the deal and I cannot find any net benefit.

Could you detail how long it took you to read each page, and fully understand it.

Yeah, just jump on here as the Oracle, what was your previous username.
Don't have one, why was this a previous suggestion? did I say I was an Oracle? i'snt it just common sense to just help someone go if all they do is provoke very divisive subjects?

Should have not had a deal on fishing

Any foreign fishing boat in UK waters would be boarded and confiscated

French would send vessels to protect there fishing fleet

The Royal navy would sort them out

Remember trafalgar ;)

And the French fleet we sunk. In WW2 to stop em handing them over to the Germans ;)

Brexit is done lol

i'snt it just common sense to just help someone go if all they do is provoke very divisive subjects?
If we did that we would have no one left...Mottie just gives as good as he gets after 4 years of put downs from over egoed,arrogant, pseudo intellectual remoaners.Mottie is responsible for most of the longest running,best posts on here....What have you done today,best photo,what drink,pics of yourself...etc etc....

Sponsored Links
Back