Belgium fishing industry

Go on then DP - show us which links I have posted which are to fake-news propaganda.

You won't bother to even try.

Sponsored Links
Go on then DP - show us which links I have posted which are to fake-news propaganda.

All of them...linky linky.do not open Shedzy links,,,probably IRA propaganda..He is the new McGuinness.

All the links could be dodgy . may also have a hidden virus , open em up and u start losing yer pixels or what ever ;)

remoaner tactics ;)

I read some thing about this caper ;)

Sponsored Links
Well Er I would not put it quite like that :LOL:
I don't suppose you would.

But then you're the sort of person who flatly refuses to consider the truth, and when presented with links to information which he wants to pretend does not exist, in order that his pit of ignorance and denial not be tainted by facts, will twist and wriggle and lie in order to "justify" not looking at it.

Which is a pathetically pointless thing to do - just makes you look even more of a cretin than your wilful ignorance does already.

Well bit harsh :rolleyes::eek:

Your not involved with them Russians are you ? That we keep hearing about ?

Undermining democracy and all that caper ?

:eek:

Well bit harsh
The truth about you is often necessarily so.

Your not involved with them Russians are you ? That we keep hearing about ?

Undermining democracy and all that caper ?
No - it's cretins like you who vote on the basis of wilful ignorance, lies and bigotry that undermine democracy.

The truth about you is often necessarily so.

No - it's cretins like you who vote on the basis of wilful ignorance, lies and bigotry that undermine democracy.

Er no tis you and the EU who had undermined this country and made the UK s laughing stock

My theory based on reading between the lines is that u are a Russian or u have links to Russia ;)

Er no tis you and the EU who had undermined this country
Is that another of your lies?

Or another of your stupidly ignorant incorrect beliefs?

and made the UK s laughing stock
You should see how much of a laughing stock we have become courtesy of Brexit.

My theory based on reading between the lines is that u are a Russian or u have links to Russia ;)
You sad, pathetic, frightened, ignorant, hard-of-thinking little waste of space.

:rolleyes: :LOL:

Tut tut BAS

Try and keep it together

Tis the likes of you who have made this country a laughing stock and damaged the UKs standing in the world

Fake news dodgy links propaganda
Porkie pies under mining democracy

Russians ;)

Tampon tax ;)

Sponsored Links
Back