EU firms refuse UK deliveries over Brexit tax changes

get them delivered to friends in the uk and ask them to post, or you arrange your own courier to collect from them, not sure if its then still required to pay vat etc on though
Yes, I'm aware of the workarounds, workarounds that were not previously necessary. Workarounds that require the inclusion of additional time, expense and risk.
I have bulky items sitting in friends houses, some been awaiting collection for many months.
Fortunately they weren't, and still aren't urgent.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Oh, you want easy?
Far preferable to difficult.
But the majority of UK disagreed with me in a recent referendum.
They preferred more difficult, more expensive, etc, in exchange for some conceptual words as sovereignty.

Far preferable to difficult.
But the majority of UK disagreed with me in a recent referendum.
Yes, we chose the difficult but not impossible route instead of the easy option of surrendering to the EU. Being in France, I would imagine you know all about surrender.

What would those interests be - playing the part (very successfully) of an anonymous internet ****?

Yes, we chose the difficult but not impossible route instead of the easy option of surrendering to the EU. Being in France, I would imagine you know all about surrender.
I see we have arrived at the limit of your ability for reasonable discussion.
It didn't take long.

Yes, I'm aware of the workarounds, workarounds that were not previously necessary. Workarounds that require the inclusion of additional time, expense and risk.
I have bulky items sitting in friends houses, some been awaiting collection for many months.
Fortunately they weren't, and still aren't urgent.

i can imagine it can be tiring for not only you but your friends also, trying to work out logistics etc.

So EU countries are charging for goods from the U.K. Tit for tat then, not just the U.K. being beastly to EU companies is it?

It's not the EU as such, it costs more to import stuff now than before - even zero rated stuff needs to go through customs and handling charges paid.

Sponsored Links
Back