Will there be a trade agreement?

Don't care.

What are the "New Rules?"

Don't care.

Will there be tariffs?

Don't care.

What regulations will apply?

Don't care.

What forms will you fill in to import or export?

Don't care.

Will Johnson breach his "Oven Ready" Withdrawal Agreement?

Don't care.

We'll be out. That’s all I care about and that’s all I voted for.

Mottie doesn't care.

Keep posting the same statement, you’ll keep getting the same answer.

"I have friends and family in East London. I drive a nice car. It is registered outside the area. I am white. Per hundred trips (about a year's worth)..."

I told you I do care. I care about you falling asleep at the wheel or losing your job because you travel from Scotland to East London twice a week to visit friends and family. Can’t they visit you occasionally?

UK companies will find it less worthwhile sending goods to EU, 450 million people.
Cribbed from an expat site:
My son had an email from DHL yesterday saying they had a parcel from NEXT in UK , valued at 75€ with an extra customs duty of 35€ payable on delivery ! NEXT said ” refuse the delivery and we will give you a full refund , sorry “​
Additional paperwork as well, not to mention the cost of returns etc.!

Maybe the cost of returns will be less than the loss of the parcel, so they'll just give them away. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Cribbed from an expat site:
My son had an email from DHL yesterday saying they had a parcel from NEXT in UK , valued at 75€ with an extra customs duty of 35€ payable on delivery ! NEXT said ” refuse the delivery and we will give you a full refund , sorry “​
Additional paperwork as well, not to mention the cost of returns etc.!

Maybe the cost of returns will be less than the loss of the parcel, so they'll just give them away. :LOL:

So EU countries are charging for goods from the U.K. Tit for tat then, not just the U.K. being beastly to EU companies is it? They have Next stores in the EU which are priced in Euro's and generally a bit cheaper so why order from the U.K? That’s stupidity - does anyone in the U.K. order goods from Next in Europe?

So EU countries are charging for goods from the U.K. Tit for tat then, not just the U.K. being beastly to EU companies is it? They have Next stores in the EU which are priced in Euro's and generally a bit cheaper so why order from the U.K? That’s stupidity - does anyone in the U.K. order goods from Next in Europe?
Some things are simply not available in the other areas.
For instance wall starters kits are simply not available in Europe. Wall ties, and restraint ties are extremely difficult to find. I'm sure I could think of numerous examples.

An all-round Bad Deal by Doris.

Luckily mottie doesn't care.

we purchased a number of bruder toys for my son for christmas, unfortunately the price of these toys matches their quality, and so i found a company in the netherlands (https://www.bruder-speelgoed.nl/bruder-english/bruder-toys-trucks-and-cars.php) that sold the toys a little cheaper, it worked out each toy was the shipping cost cheaper, so when we are buying 4 or 5 toys, we saved ourselves around £50.

i've just checked their website and as yet they have no policy on trading with the uk, however they state it will likely cost more to do so.

I was fortunate to be able to order and have delivered several items from UK before Brexit deadline. Now those companies have simply suspended deliveries to EU.
Screwfix had suspended deliveries to EU prior to the deadline, but other suppliers were continuing up until the deadline.

they state it will likely cost more to do so.

well of course.

everybody knew that would happen

unless they believed this man

upload_2021-1-5_11-52-5.jpeg

I was fortunate to be able to order and have delivered several items from UK before Brexit deadline. Now those companies have simply suspended deliveries to EU.
Screwfix had suspended deliveries to EU prior to the deadline, but other suppliers were continuing up until the deadline.

get them delivered to friends in the uk and ask them to post, or you arrange your own courier to collect from them, not sure if its then still required to pay vat etc on though

Sponsored Links
Back