No fishing benefit

For me its the allotment.
Sad news from the allotment. I received an email on Monday from the allotment secretary telling me that Lucy on the next plot to me was found dead in her bed by her son on Christmas Eve. Don’t know the full details yet but she was only in her early sixties and pretty fit - she had two plots over the allotment and kept them well tended. A ****ty end to a ****ty year. :(

Sponsored Links
I havent heard that since i was in school, well done (y)

I did a job for Richard Head when he lived in a flat in Clapham Junction..

First day I met him he asked if I would like a cup of tea.... "I'd love a cup of gold blend" I said ..... " Ha ha ha... I never heard that one before " he said....

@trazor you may not have realised that I have been a member for a year, not a day. please look more carefully. I just have never posted much......and umm its my name, why would i need to hide behind an avatar?

@Bodd Am I sure about what? making a suggestion? I didnt realise there was a lovers tiff, I just see that everything posted seems to be for the purpose of ****ing others off.

Yes you are correct , my bad.....Apologies.

Sad news from the allotment. I received an email on Monday from the allotment secretary telling me that Lucy on the next plot to me was found dead in her bed by her son on Christmas Eve. Don’t know the full details yet but she was only in her early sixties and pretty fit - she had two plots over the allotment and kept them well tended. A ****ty end to a ****ty year. :(

Sorry to hear that.

Sponsored Links
Sorry to hear, I presume it wasn't the RONA? I had 2 family members go this year in one weekend and will be glad when this ****show is over.

That is sad.... it has been a shiťțy year.

RIP Lucy

Sorry to hear, I presume it wasn't the RONA?
I don’t know. Could’ve been, she lived alone and was pretty independent and may had thought it was a bit of flu and was sitting it out, she may have even taken her own life - a lot of people do at this time of the year. I suppose I’ll hear more when others are over there - hardly anyone is about this time of the year and when I was over there just before Christmas digging up my Christmas veg, I was the only one there.

Sad times indeed, losing friends and family is crappy at the best of times, buts its much worse when the year has been such a car crash.

Sponsored Links
Back