No gas and a combi = no showers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you could tell the rest of the forum what it is like to enjoy the privilege of insulting and abusing other members, knowing full well that your position and comments are protected from being deleted.

nonsense way r bee :LOL: my thread got closed down tis your fault :LOL:

Sponsored Links
nonsense way r bee :LOL: my thread got closed down tis your fault :LOL:
Yes, it happens when people speak the truth.
It is a shame that your lies have been allowed to remain for so many years, but the truth is too uncomfortable to be allowed to remain.

Sponsored Links
In most instances a combi is the best choice.

Limitless hot water.

No waiting for a tank to heat up.
No running out of hot water.

No standing heat loss.

The main criteria is how many bathrooms will it serve, however I did fit a rather large combi to a three bathroomed house it had 25mm incoming cold supply.
The customers opinion on her hot water performance ? Outstanding ! I thought what does she know ? She's a professor.

Says the person that had to have a new username :ROFLMAO:
Why did I have to have a new username?

As you tried to explain why a**e end thinks it is insulting to imply that I am Arab, would you like to try again, instead of inventing some imagined idea about it being discussed previously?

Yes, it happens when people speak the truth.
It is a shame that your lies have been allowed to remain for so many years, but the truth is too uncomfortable to be allowed to remain.
Any chance that people can stop every thread in turning into a long-winded slanging match please?
Did a mod give a reason why the thread was deleted? Did they blame it on one person? If not then stop the guesswork and mud slinging. FFS.

Any chance that people can stop every thread in turning into a long-winded slanging match please?
Did a mod give a reason why the thread was deleted? Did they blame it on one person? If not then stop the guesswork and mud slinging. FFS.
The pattern of deletion: of criticism of the CC forum and its effect on the GD forum, and the avoiding of embarrassment of certain members determines the assumptions of why posts are deleted or threads locked/deleted.

The pattern of deletion: of criticism of the CC forum and its effect on the GD forum, and the avoiding of embarrassment of certain members determines the assumptions of why posts are deleted or threads locked/deleted.
Exactly, an assumption.
Guesswork doesn't make you correct.

Please, give it a rest.

In most instances a combi is the best choice.

The combi was invented to supply heating and hot water in flats and ultra small homes where there was no space for storage tanks / cylinders

Limitless hot water.

The duration of hot water supply is limitless, it can flow forever, but the flow rate is limited.

To get a reasonable flow rate of hot water the boiler has to burn 30kW or more.

Then it has to modulate down to as low as 5 kW when only keeping the house warm.

Maintaining high efficiency over that range of power is going to require a complex design of heat exchanger and burner.

That complexity is expensive and hence combi boilers may be ( very ) efficient at one task but ( very ) inefficient at the other task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back