No gas and a combi = no showers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
This makes me wonder if I should have kept the big Foden diesel fairground generator parked in the back garden, for when the lecky goes off for 2 hours every 10 years or so. :cautious:

Sponsored Links
this type of thing effects loads of people , not just gas breakdowns , delay in getting parts ect ect

U.K has turned into a Nation of whingers imo in particular the younger generation . You listen to there whinging because they do not have a boiler working for a couple of days Jeez us

usual ball cocks they come out with is we have small children , If they cannot deal with it for a couple of days then take yer children to social services

Tenants are the worst whingers

You listen to there whinging because they do not have a boiler working for a couple of days

The point was that if they had NOT succumbed to the salesmen pushing combi boilers and retained their hot water cylinder with its immersion heater then they would have still had hot water. They were not whinging about loss of gas supply. They were not happy that the dis-advantages of a combi had not been fully explained to them.

I had a tenant once who moaned it was costing her more electric because having a new front door fitted was letting in the cold.

Same one who sent text saying "Can't pay rent this month. Sent from my iphone."
On benefit, of course. Twenty, two kids, never worked.

The point was that if they had NOT succumbed to the salesmen pushing combi boilers and retained their hot water cylinder with its immersion heater then they would have still had hot water. They were not whinging about loss of gas supply. They were not happy that the dis-advantages of a combi had not been fully explained to them.

I understand that . The disadvantage to a combi boiler

I would always advise any one who is a landlord and has a combi in there rentals to also install an electric shower , few heed that advice

Combination boiler are great for small houses. In many case they cut out the risk of pipes freezing pipes as no tanks in loft. Space gained in old airing cupboard and loft. No heating up hot water and not using it. powerful showers.
Basin now has drinking water for cleaning your teeth rather than the filthy CWST.
Nice little space where the back boiler was now creates space for candles for that romantic night in with a chinese.

If your going to have a combi have an electric shower.

Sign here please...

I understand that . The disadvantage to a combi boiler

I would always advise any one who is a landlord and has a combi in there rentals to also install an electric shower , few heed that advice

They never do. And they mostly want the cheapest nastiest Italian boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back