No Gas..

Oh, I thought you were having the rent and heating paid direct to the landlord. Hopefully you can get the gas reconnected before it gets really cold. Who's name was the gas supply in?

Sponsored Links
I don't want to go on about this anymore. Pay the rent or move. If not move, you are beat up and move on. It's not as it should be. £50 electricity on meter, No gas since 28th Sept. I have the best landlord LOL.

Just joined the gym for a shower. Pr1ck downstairs who wants the bill in his name failed to pay £15 a month for virgin internet. Trust him to collect money and pay?

I know I need to move and get a REAL place but hey ho.

Rock and a hard place again, don't know what to do.

Went to my brother (local) to get a shower.

Just see what happens.

Thanks for help so far. Dan.

No, I meant was the gas supply in the name of the tenant who is leaving or the landlord?

Sponsored Links
I am getting nowhere with this. Landlord works as a collector. Jay sticks **** up his nose fop last 18 months, maybe 3½K and not paid bills. I know I should move on.

Perhaps the landlord should be the person named as the one in the bill and charge everyone accordingly?

Speak to the council mate.

I assume they must have some paperwork about your lease/contract with the landlord.

As you pay your rent inclusive of bills, it is the landlord’s responsibility to sort. I’m pretty sure the council will draft a suitable (legal) letter to your landlord and ensure he knows it is his responsibility to you.

…but this takes some effort on your part to get it sorted to actually speak to the council.

Speak to the council mate.

I assume they must have some paperwork about your lease/contract with the landlord.

As you pay your rent inclusive of bills, it is the landlord’s responsibility to sort. I’m pretty sure the council will draft a suitable (legal) letter to your landlord and ensure he knows it is his responsibility to you.

…but this takes some effort on your part to get it sorted to actually speak to the council.

Exactly... Watch and see. I joined a gym just to get a shower..

Sponsored Links
Back