Gas fitter murdered

I know that, M7, but what is the outcome of that alert?

Are you saying that Moderators no longer delete posts unless alerted to inappropriate content by a member?

Do you not survey topics and edit/lock/delete as you see fit, irrespective of whether or not anyone alerts you to something?

And do you not apply some [unknown] criteria to an alert that you receive, to determine whether or not you take any action?

Surely you ignore some alerts, and act on others?

I don't mean these questions to make you uncomfortable, but there's hardly a lot of feedback on what the Alert feature actually does. And before you say "please Email Admin", I suggest that we don't pretend to each other that he has a lot of time to deal with this kind of minutiae.

Sponsored Links
hope if you ever phone 911 you dont get someone like yourself. :LOL: polly put the kettle on and we will all have tea :LOL: no hurry

Do you not survey topics and edit/lock/delete as you see fit, irrespective of whether or not anyone alerts you to something?

Their is a topic running at the moment which is actively looking for ways to illegally download various forms of media.

Is that worthy of unprompted action......?

Sponsored Links
Back