When is a gas leak not a gas leak?

I find the subject interesting. I can make good money from it too. Everyone knows that a Gas Safe man is expensive due to his overheads - so I can tag along with the same pricing policy - but without the overheads. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I find the subject interesting. I can make good money from it too. Everyone knows that a Gas Safe man is expensive due to his overheads - so I can tag along with the same pricing policy - but without the overheads. :mrgreen:

I'll put you down for "both" ;)

Seems naughty to me giving advice when not qualified if someone took your advice and killed someone I think if it could be proved it was you who advised them then you would be held responible please be careful when offering advise with good intentions

I thought D Hailsham/s knowledge was second only to the mighty Tony Glazier. So he isn't even an RGI? How odd. :confused:

But did you not also say that Dan Robinson was second to me?

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
He's been demoted on account of his unfortunate personality. :mrgreen:

Could that be because, being taller than most of us, he looks down on us?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back