No hot water from any taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, just found your forum and joined. Hope you can help me. May be in need of a plumber. The problem started when we changed the taps in the kitchen. We could not find the cut off tap, so had to turn off from the main 1.25" gate valve on the roof. After this we turned back on, but no water coming out of any hot taps. I think the system is an indirect as we have a copper cylinder with the central heating coil inside. It has an inlet at the bottom and outlet at the top. I have tried covering the mixer outlet on the bath and opening the hot then the cold to try and pump water back, but this did nothing. I'm not sure if the big gate valve is broken in the shut position. There does not seem to be any water coming into the copper cylinder.
Regards
Pete

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You have checked the water in the dhw storage tank in the loft haven't you? Its just that it has not been mentioned.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back