no hot water from heatrae sadia megaflo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My sister is at Uni in Manchester and renting an apartment which is fitted with a heatrae sadia megaflo boiler and storage heaters.

She has returned this evening to find her heaters working but no hot water. We have searched for the user manual but to no avail. There is a programmer, however this is coded i.e. A1, A2 etc.

We have also searched for the reset button incase the direct immersion
heater thermal cut-out has kicked in but unable to locate on the control panel

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

Sponsored Links
On the immersion thermostat there is a reset which is just to the right of the temperature control dial! You will need a small electrical screwdriver to push it in to reset it! If the stat is the old turquoise type they are prone to tripping out! And long term would need replacing for the newer white type! ;)

Thank you for this.

The thermostat is a white one but there is a reset button so we have tried this.

There is a clicking noising where it sounds like its coming it on but the light to show its working has not come on. There is also no heating this morning either.

We have called the letting agent and they can't send anyone out until Tuesday.

If you do know of any others ways we can reset it to start again, do let me know :)?

Many thanks in advance,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back