No hot water

Sponsored Links
tought you had sorted your problems.

I have more of an understanding of the system now thanks to your self and the others.....

I have a stalker patrolling my topics and picking bits and imagining comments that were supposed to be made.....

Thanks for your help...

Softus, you are clearly a dick that no-one has any time for so i'll reply to your sarcasim and in future completley ignore your remarks!!!!
OK. Be careful not to sneak a look at my replies then. :D

If i have to show pictures of the things you requested you dont have a clue what your talking about, but try and give the impression you do!!!
I have a big yellow taxi.

Other members have been extremely helpful and were 100% spot on with my description i.e describing the sunvig device was clearly identified by another member(without a cute little picture),,,,
Quite so - seco is The Man.

I described the type of system and again 100% it was accuratley identified...
And it's rai--ning; raining in my heart.

If this system gives me hot water when the programmer is on and nothing at all when its off...

Is an immersion not just a boost control to give extra when needed,
I'm sorry - I don't understand your vernacular. Is this something to do with a hootenanny?

Clearly and precisely tell me where the immersion is located....
What immersion heater? :eek:

You clearly cant grasp the concept of plain english statements,

i'll put it simply just for you

I have no immersion heater that is clearly visible (switch or anything you may wish to call it)
I'm going to call it Victor.

nothing beside the programmer,,nothing beside the hot water tank, nothing anywhere else......
Remember, to let her under your skin; then you beg-i-in, to make it, be--dder.

So lets put you intellect to the test,,,

Am I right?

Where is it and you tell me if its on or off, when i have told you about the volume of water received....
My Aunt Margaret shoots fish in a barrel. She calls it sport, but she always wins.

i wont post Pictures for your benefit as other members havent needed them...
aaand i dont not wish to be advised by you......

Yes i have made remarks (to the mods)....

But these types of forums are for people of no or little knowledge,
Surely you're overqualified then?

or even for proffesional tradesmen double checking equipment, and asking for advice from people who know various things in these fields

No-one asks for sarcastic ,,up themselves, Remarks from people who think they know best, and have the old fashioned mentality of no patience in trying learn others,
Learn ye this:- lonely rivers flow to the sea.

Softus, i have been a bricklayer for 20 years and build houses from start to finish,,,CAN YOU DO THAT!!!!

Same b****y principle mate!!!
I can see that I'm no match for your intellect and ability.

I have to topics on this forum..... Where in any of them have i "STATED" that immersion heater was off????? when i have said many times i dont where if in fact there is one!!!!!
PLease copy and paste The quote that says it CLEARLY as you say...
[url=http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4127/wibble6nt.jpg]Sash4[/url] said:
My immersion heater is switched off.

Sponsored Links
9) Please do not use excessive quoting in your posts. Please do not use excessive quoting in your posts unless absolutely necessary.

1) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome. This is a friendly site and we ask that everyone is treated with respect! Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome on this site and are always removed! Keep it civil!

2) Posts should be relevant to the topic. Irrelevant posts that don't contribute to the topic will be removed or split.

Time and again you have abused and insulted many members,
But as you are still continuing to break the rules of the forum, the admin team and Mods are turning a blind eye to it,

repurcutoins of the way you speak to people are just around the corner!!

Softus, you are clearly a dick that no-one has any time for...
1) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome. This is a friendly site and we ask that everyone is treated with respect! Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome on this site and are always removed! Keep it civil!
Oh, I thought you didn't like the forum rules. Or is it just that you think everyone else should follow them, but not you?

No-one asks for sarcastic ,,up themselves, Remarks from people who think they know best, and have the old fashioned mentality of no patience in trying learn others,

And use sarcasm and ridicule to hide their inabilities,,
And Sash4 also said:
Does it make you a big man??
And your not just a wee fat bloke that doesnt get out much, sits in front of a pc all day and night, with rubbish lying around too lazy to get up,,, am i getting the right picture here????

Go on tell us when the last time someone actually employed you,,,
And Sash4 also said:
Softus, i have been a bricklayer for 20 years and build houses from start to finish,,,CAN YOU DO THAT!!!!
2) Posts should be relevant to the topic. Irrelevant posts that don't contribute to the topic will be removed or split.
Just a minute - I'm confused. I thought you had a plumbing problem, not a bricklaying problem.

Time and again you have abused and insulted many members,
But as you are still continuing to break the rules of the forum, the admin team and Mods are turning a blind eye to it,
Perhaps they're waiting for you to provide answers to the very simple questions that I asked you - the ones that are very relevant to the topic.

repurcutoins of the way you speak to people are just around the corner!!
Would that be the comfy repurcutions? :D

spanish6.jpg

softus, going off the subject. LOL how do you split an op's post into sections like you do when you quote please.

softus, going off the subject. LOL how do you split an op's post into sections like you do when you quote please.
I posted an answer to this question on another topic, quite recently.

I'll see if I can find it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back