No, No, No, No No

Sponsored Links
Anyone had one, does it hurt?
3 times for me :!: I've learnt the best way is to relax and breath deeply and slowly, remember to try hard on this. I think the biggest problem is the psychological thoughts and panicking of this massive camera which isn't true! Also try and switch your mind and thoughts about something else but not the opposite sex please ;) :LOL:

Didn't hurt me at all, just a slight discomfort but doesn't hurt, go for it, your health is too important to ignore, good luck

Sponsored Links
I know has I said earlier I've had it done,twice in fact,I suspect he's there now any way has he did say its today.

It hurt like nothing I have felt before, will never ever have it done again.

Now just having a jimmy is like passing razor blades.

Thank God nothing found in the bladder but now they want to scan my colon. As this is totally pain free, I have agreed.

Thanks for all the replies, even those of you who lied to me about the camera size. :LOL:

failure of care in the community. :LOL:

LOL-Doggy.jpg

my missus(urology nurse) says if you thought the camera was bad, you better brace yourself for the colon treatment and she just walked out the room laughing
obviously this is all necessary and i wish you well with it but my god its incredible what they do with your body in this day and age

Sponsored Links
Back