No shock sherlock!

Very true and probably my main concern, however immigration was a key part of the Leave campaign and a common reason for people to vote leave.

For me it's never been about Immigration, its more about wanting to drive on the left

Sponsored Links
For a lot of people wishing to leave the EU, their main concern is the next one on the list yet to be completely debunked. Most of the younger Brexers (gammons), although they are few, are struggling to find the energy to keep on moving the goal posts. The older ones simply forget the initial reasons why they wanted to leave in first place, so any debunking will have to come around again.

For a lot of people wishing to leave the EU, their main concern is the next one on the list yet to be completely debunked. Most of the younger Brexers (gammons), although they are few, are struggling to find the energy to keep on moving the goal posts. The older ones simply forget the initial reasons why they wanted to leave in first place, so any debunking will have to come around again.

The derogatory term gammon refers to middle age to older florid men usually. Think percy sugden from Corrie.

Sponsored Links
It’s pure racism. A derogatory term based on characteristics a person cannot change. Would you get away with calling people toffees or bourbons?

It’s pure racism. A derogatory term based on characteristics a person cannot change. Would you get away with calling people toffees or bourbons?

I dont think using the term is helpful, same with quitters and unicorns.

You keep rubbishing polls because of the survey size, but you are wrong

I guess you dont realise professional pollsters like yougov use scientific methodology and are accurate.
Accuracy is dependent on the question asked and is only accurate for the day of the poll.
Brains of Britain Notchy,,,you dismiss the ref ..Stop trying to pretend you are super clever and remainers are all not...1000 PPL IS a 1000 ppl whichever you twist it, never as accurate as ref.

guess you dont realise professional pollsters like yougov use scientific methodology and are accurate.
I guess you would say that,,,but seeing as you keep changing your mind!!!.....Polls are Never,ever 100% accurate,,it is impossible,if you engage half your braincell and think about it instead of just googling and regurgating stuff you blatantly have zero knowledge of.What did you study at UNI? Knitting?

Read an interesting article the other day, it wasn't the express or mail, but something vaguely credible sounding (I honestly forget where) but it was along the lines of the damage has been done, been too much for the EU, they want us out the gang. So that would be interesting, not sure if there's any legal statues with the EU framework for booting out a member who hasn't broken the rules..

Ahh, it was here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html?noredirect=on

Accuracy is dependent on the question asked and is only accurate for the day of the poll.
Accurate on day of poll..!!!..precisely....yet you wish to make a big deal out of it ... and rubbish a ref......unless you win it.

Sponsored Links
Back