Noggins on mono-pitch roof?

Have been out there working today and there is no way i can achieve better than 15 degrees. Permitted development. Have purchased cembrit jutlands a while ago, minimum 20 degrees. Have to use slate ( even if fake ). Another thread on here explained about WBP Or structural OSB3 with membrane, then battens and my tiles, should placate the BCO. If i can go with this, where does my ventilation go? Above the boarding and membrane or below the boarding in the gap between that and my 100mm insulation. ( 200mm Rafters ). Thanks

Sponsored Links
Have been out there working today and there is no way i can achieve better than 15 degrees. Permitted development. Have purchased cembrit jutlands a while ago, minimum 20 degrees. Have to use slate ( even if fake ). Another thread on here explained about WBP Or structural OSB3 with membrane, then battens and my tiles, should placate the BCO. If i can go with this, where does my ventilation go? Above the boarding and membrane or below the boarding in the gap between that and my 100mm insulation. ( 200mm Rafters ). Thanks
Marley Mendip - 100mm headlap.;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back