Nonsense - just for Notchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted2797112

"Good on the people of Poole. It's just a shame that the Police and Councils have to divert resources to dealing with this nonsense not to mention the cost involved when the country is in the middle of a pandemic and economic meltdown."

So Notchy, I did not say protests are nonsense - a quote which you attributed to me in a now conveniently locked thread.

My post above, which your assertion is based on, is in a thread about a film which evolved into a discussion of all of the other stuff that is currently being destroyed and torn down. My post is explicitly about a situation in Poole which relates to a statue of Baden Powell, which is having to be taken into protective custody in order that it can be restored at a later date in a protected way (in accordance with the wishes of local residents) where it is not at risk of damage or destruction. Ditto the cost and resource fishing the Colston statue out of the harbour. Ditto the cost and resource of Edinburgh Council wrangling over new wording and installing it on the Melville Monument. Ditto, ditto, ditto all over the country.

We're in the middle of a pandemic that is killing people and the country is broke. The people jumping up and down about statues and street names and destroying property are behaving in a wholly irresponsible manner.

Sponsored Links
We're in the middle of a pandemic that is killing people and the country is broke. The people jumping up and down about statues and street names and destroying property are behaving in a wholly irresponsible manne
Good points well made...Campaign idea,,,,rename all your dogs N,,,,,R...Shout at the top of your voice on walkies,,,,HERE N,,,,R!!!!!...Perfectly legal.

Ceres, and everyone else who is interested, heed the following advice.

Never argue with an idiot, (substitute the name Notchy here if you so wish), they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Also, don't feed the trolls. They are never sated.

Sponsored Links
Comrade Notch is most excellent fun, he is always there like an automated Marxist soundbite generator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back