Northern Ireland Protocol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boris Johnson will be announcing either triggering A16 yet again or will propose UK will start breaking the agreement.

Why?

because Steve Baker, one time chair of ERG nutters has been putting the boot in.

Johnson promised the ERG he would ditch the protocol after a year if they voted through his deal…..so effectively they could get a no deal.

Sponsored Links
My heart goes out to people who suffer from any form of mental illness.

Imo Putin could be involved in this NI protocol caper :idea:

same as this potential Scottish independance referendum in the future

A vote for the SNP / independance

will
Be a vote for Putins policy :idea:

same thing for a potential Welsh break away vote

Sponsored Links
My heart goes out to people who suffer from any form of mental illness.

Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 23.32.27.png

Putin bankrolled the Brexit campaign

oh and Boris is basically Putins bitch.

exactly

some thing that I have long suspected the entire British government is actually in the pay of putin

all this Ukraine caper is merely a front in order to hide the secret friendship between Putin and the British government

tis obvious

I also suspect that the British armed forces have been infiltrated :eek:

And the UK involvement in Nato is just a front they are actually Russian spies :eek:

jeez us may be some in the armed forces voted conservative

yes exactly all Russian symphathisers :eek::eek:

ditch the protocol after a year if they voted through his deal…..so effectively they could get a no deal
It has been more than a year since the dirty deal between the EU and Boris was voted through.
This latest ****** from Boris is to shore up the DUPs election prospects in next months assembly elections in Ulster.
Every cloud has a silver lining, Putins invasion of Ukraine has saved Boris from partygate and with the EU looking to the UK to save them from Mad Vlad, it could an opportunity for the Tories to ditch the protocol.
On the other hand, i am not normally a conspiracy theorist but the timing of Putins invasion and Boris's party gate crisis, does raise the suspicion that maybe Boris called in a favour with Putin.

in order to hide the secret friendship between Putin and the British government
Have to admit, the timing of Putins invasion and the partygate scandal which was just about to depose Boris is a bit suspicious.

Johnson is going to put new legislation through to allow UK to ignore some of Northern Ireland Protocol

Its another cynical tactic by Johnson: he is doing it to get the ERG headbangers of his case -and when it gets thrown out by the HOL he can say "I tried, its their fault"

This latest ****** from Boris is to shore up the DUPs election prospects in next months assembly elections in Ulster.

I did hear the DUP are threatening to not sit at Stormont if the NIP is not removed

however if it is I suppose Sinn Fein might not sit....

Johnson is going to put new legislation through to allow UK to ignore some of Northern Ireland Protocol
Boris has made promises before, it is just a matter of wait and see.
I am still waiting for him to build this bridge between N. I. and Scotland.

This is the deal that Prime Minister Johnson signed up to? The one he assured the nation was great?

Who is the person that is now attacking it?

Ann Marie Trevelyn is currently on the Andrew Marr show spouting absolute bolox on the Northern Ireland Protocol.

As expected Buffoon is pushing through legislation in the Queens speech allowing UK to ditch the protocol.

Trevelyn is yapping on about “protecting the GFA” - but she conveniently ignores the reason for checks between GB and NI which has FA to do with GFA and everything to with the fact NI is inside the Single Market (goods) and GB is a 3rd country.

This country is being wrecked by these forking liars.

Sponsored Links
Back