Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
Is there many you would shed a tear over though?. I am dreading the day Sir David Attenborough leaves the planet.
I won't know until it comes. Very sad when his brother died, he was a big Chelsea fan.

There have been a few deaths that surprised me how sad I was. Patrick Swayze oddly enough. Never someone I considered I liked. But very sad when he died.

RIP. Willie Thorne.

8DB552D7-CCF3-4627-B8F5-ACDC6F985785.jpeg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/53070045

Sponsored Links
I met her through work in Ditchling (where she lived) about 25 years ago. Everyone at work told me she was a nightmare to deal with but she couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.
She did so well at 103, as well as singing almost until the end.

I met her through work in Ditchling (where she lived) about 25 years ago. Everyone at work told me she was a nightmare to deal with but she couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.
A friend of mine worked in a shop near where she lived way back, and said she was a bit of a 'stuck up b itch'!

So I guess opinions differ.

A friend of mine worked in a shop near where she lived way back, and said she was a bit of a 'stuck up b itch'!

So I guess opinions differ.
That's what I was told at the time, stuck up and difficult to work with. Complete opposite to what I encountered, thankfully. I do remember my colleagues wondering why I received different - just probably caught her on a good day :)

Sponsored Links
Back