Notification after payment??

There is an alternative solution to this problem but as an ARGI member I am not going to post that in the open forum.

Ask and I will gladly tell you in the CC where it should have been placed in the first place.

Tony

Sponsored Links
one option is go back cap the gas say u will comision the boiler do notifacation when your paid to commsion it sneaky :evil:

There is an alternative solution to this problem but as an ARGI member I am not going to post that in the open forum.

Ask and I will gladly tell you in the CC where it should have been placed in the first place.

Tony
Snobbery gone mad? :confused:

Sponsored Links
I remember reading some where that notifying an app3iance is not something that the installer "has to do".

Tim

A friend of mine didnt notify a boiler change until custard had payed up as they were being funny about settling the bill. He hadnt had a chance to commission at that point.

GSR got involved via the custard. They werent to bothered that he hadnt notified as he hadnt finished the job in their eyes.

Just sticking my oar in here. We had an extention built five years ago and have not bothered getting the completion certificate yet from building control. There is no time limit and we will do it if we come to sell the house. So why do we have to rush home and notify, when the time limit seems to be unsure? Can we not just notify if the customer needs a certificate? Seems rum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back