Now Enid Blyton is a racist

Sponsored Links
Just to indicate the inability of some to retain previous arguments and force the cyclical nature of discussions.:

Indeed. The PC brigade would re-write history given half a chance. No wonder the world laughs at us.

Re-writing history, hmm, now there's a novel idea. Why didn't the imperialists think of that? :rolleyes:

http://www.cambridge.org/gb/academi...eenth-century-visions-greater-britain[/QUOTE]

Pathetic. Let's all rewrite the history books just so we don't offend anybody.

And

Incidentally, /....., any comparison to any previous 'book destruction episodes' in history is fallacious /.....

A shameful path to lead. Book burning will be next.

It would seem that some lack the ability to retain information for more than five days. (Goldfish syndrome?) Or perhaps they simply do not read others' comments? :rolleyes:

Just to indicate the inability of some to retain previous arguments and force the cyclical nature of discussions.:

Indeed. The PC brigade would re-write history given half a chance. No wonder the world laughs at us.

Re-writing history, hmm, now there's a novel idea. Why didn't the imperialists think of that? :rolleyes:

http://www.cambridge.org/gb/academi...eenth-century-visions-greater-britain[/QUOTE]

And

Incidentally, /....., any comparison to any previous 'book destruction episodes' in history is fallacious /.....

A shameful path to lead. Book burning will be next.

It would seem that some lack the ability to retain information for more than five days. (Goldfish syndrome?) Or perhaps they simply do not read others' comments? :rolleyes:

Ah, a personal attack.

Well, I hope you feel a little better now.

Oh, and I apologise for expressing my opinion. :rolleyes:

Edit: Are you Joe's new nom de plume?

Sponsored Links
I think I may well be correct. Discodancer seems to have appeared on GD shortly after Joe disappeared from here.

What drives these people?

True. It doesn't matter what he calls himself, his words give him away!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:cool: Maybe my arguments are just too good for you, so you try to switch the focus of the discussion to guessing who I am/was/will be.

;)

Maybe I'll reappear with the username of "your Nemesis"

BTW, who is this Joe or martian? Or are they one and the same?

Judging by a reply on the Jehovah thread it could well be Dex. :LOL:

Also replying through the day when school's could possibly finished.

To be honest, I don't know who he is. He could be anyone, although I'm sure he's someone who's been here before.

Why do people do that, though? I've never felt the need to change my username and pretend to be someone else. I reckon a trick cyclist would have a field day!

Sponsored Links
Back