Nu aire drimaster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I'm fitting a drimaster heat at home. As it has a heater can I wire it into the lighting circuit or should I wire it to the ring main?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I guess we should not be surprised that you regard something sensible as gibberish - it's the other side of the coin you often show us.

That's too much for the lighting circuit, take a spur off your ring circuit.
When did you go round there and find out what else he has on that lighting circuit?

Was he not in when you did that, or did the impression you gave him lead him to think he would get nowhere asking you for advice?

When did you go round there and find out what else he has on that lighting circuit?

Was he not in when you did that, or did the impression you gave him lead him to think he would get nowhere asking you for advice?

I know what I'm doing, you guess. And supporting another EFL cryptic reply doesn't help anyone.

I know what I'm doing
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

And supporting another EFL cryptic reply doesn't help anyone.
You said that "What has 30% got do do with it? It would be 12½% of mine - so what?" was unintelligible or meaningless writing.

I can see how you would think that being challenged over that doesn't help you.

I know what I'm doing
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back