Obsolete MCB

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: The 'bus-bar' cover/shield I can do you for a nifty ! :LOL: :LOL:

Ed

Sponsored Links
I don't need lessons from BAS to recognise a poster who is out of their depth .
You don't even appear to know how to specify what type MCB to use? Go ahead and google them, might save someones life someday.
You are not a qualified electrician, you do not have the correct knowledge to do the job properly. You are prepared to work illegaly. Call someone in who knows what they are doing.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, thought this was a DIY forum where asking questions would solicit friendly advice/answers.

Your answer was neither friendly or helpful. Others of course were. I hope you and BAS will be happy together. ;)

Sponsored Links
I suggest your son contacts a qualified electrician who is a member of a competent person scheme to do the work.

That isn't very nice, given your willingness to break the law and carry out work which you cannot guarentee is safe.

That isn't very nice, given your willingness to break the law and carry out work which you cannot guarentee is safe.

orangutan_yawn.jpg
:LOL:

Posting insults is sign of an incompetent fool who is a out of his depth. Call the big boys in who know how to do the job properly instead of some handyman who thinks he does.

Mods, let the child (spark 123) have the blast word, I am sure that is what he wants. Then lock the thread, having let child 123 have the last word. :LOL:

Posting insults is sign of an incompetent fool who is a out of his depth. Call the big boys in who know how to do the job properly instead of some handyman who thinks he does.

Silly little boy. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Like I said about posting insults^^

You are out of your depth and the sooner you understand that the better. You showed your level of understanding on the portable appliance testing thread and now you are installing cookers :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back