Odd wardrobesize

M

marsaday

Hello

Does anyone know of a company who makes wardrobes which fit odd spaces. I am thinking along the lines of mass production solutions which maybe ikea will do - not really hand made.

We have an attic conversion and i want to put in 2 wardrobes in the centre of the room, but the roof falls away pretty quick, so one side of each wardrobe is going to be triangular shaped.

Or we use a basic low lying std rectangual wardrobe Which can be 1.5m tall and 90cm wide max. Then the roof really cuts in.

Sponsored Links
If you can manage simple DIY then you could build them out of furniture board from the DIY sheds and fix together with contiblocks or wood fillets.

yes i can build them myself, but wondered if there were any systems out there on the market.

Sponsored Links
don't think you will get any system for sloping roofs because it would have to be the exact pitch off the roof to look correct and as roofs can vary and be different pitches there would have to be to many variations to be practical

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back