Official....i am a muppet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Worcester heatslave highflow. In cellar..v large house..20 rads

Diverter required. (leaking)

2 hours to drain down system remove said valve and fit new.

1 hour to refill and bleed.

Fires her up....runs for 5 mins...boiler up to temp ...rads clap cold..

Diverter on backwards...what a tosser i am. :oops:

Feel slightly better after telling someone about it. :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Sheesh Scat I have done that before (more than once I am ashamed to say)

its one of lifes answerable questions (like why do bald men think they look good with a "comb Over") "why will I always cock up on a job that is a total pain in the harris to correct"

Another is "Why do I always get a beeacth of an airlock at 1730 on a friday"

feel free to add your own ;)

i had a beeatch of an air lock when the customer was breathing down my neck convinced i'd chopped off a bit of pipe which was feeding the whole downstairs heating. took me about an hour to sort when i got all the rads going, one was playing up which im determined had never worked.

i got home and had a few JD's :confused:

at least you saw the problem and corrected it scat, if everything always went smooth i think the job would get boring ;)

Sponsored Links
at least you saw the problem and corrected it scat, if everything always went smooth i think the job would get boring

I would rather be bored than fit a heatslave highflow div valve twice in one afternoon :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back