Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear ....even more want Brexit !

Sponsored Links
Well if that's the case, what's the problem with putting the deal to a vote?

And according to you, given a choice of 'do or die', you'd choose to die :LOL:

Well if that's the case, what's the problem with putting the deal to a vote?

And according to you, given a choice of 'do or die', you'd choose to die :LOL:

If the next vote was 50.1 to 49.9 in favour of leaving. Would you want the best of 5?

I didn't vote first time round as I couldn't make up my mind whch was best, but I really think we need to follow the result and get out. And I say that as someone who is now willing to accept that staying in is probably the wiser and safer choice. Just shameful how the remoaners have behaved themselves, like spoilt little children.

For the sake of democracy we have to leave and I hope these belligerent remoaners pack their little bags and sod off some where else to live, their anti democracy stance is endangering all of our futures.

Sponsored Links
anti democracy

now that's rich, considering the leave campaign was allegedly funded illegally, marketing by Russians and full of lies and deception. Not exactly democracy when the campaign was illegal.

Vote Leave has dropped its appeal against a £61,000 fine for breaking electoral law over spending limits, the Electoral Commission has said. The official pro-Brexit campaign for the UK's EU referendum was fined in July for exceeding its £7m spending limit for the vote.29 Mar 2019
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47755611

A democracy built on corruption and criminal activity is no better than a dictatorship.

now that's rich, considering the leave campaign was allegedly funded illegally, marketing by Russians and full of lies and deception.

That's right. The Russians put it all across Facebook didn't they Jon

I didn't vote first time round as I couldn't make up my mind whch was best, but I really think we need to follow the result and get out. And I say that as someone who is now willing to accept that staying in is probably the wiser and safer choice. Just shameful how the remoaners have behaved themselves, like spoilt little children.

For the sake of democracy we have to leave and I hope these belligerent remoaners pack their little bags and sod off some where else to live, their anti democracy stance is endangering all of our futures.

The bellogerent remoaners will not be able to pack their bags and sod off some where else to live !!

Part of the Brexit conditions are to curtail " Freedom of movement" !

Yep, the Brexiteers are stuck with us Remoaners - you'd better get used to it, as there will be a hell of a lot more moaning to come! :)

If things start going wrong, we'll just tell you "you wanted to take be control, so get a grip and sort it out!". I think I am looking forward to it really, in a sadistic sort of way.

And I have vague Scottish connections, so I might have a way to escape Little Britain!

Yep, the Brexiteers are stuck with us Remoaners - you'd better get used to it, as there will be a hell of a lot more moaning to come! :)

If things start going wrong, we'll just tell you "you wanted to take be control, so get a grip and sort it out!". I think I am looking forward to it really, in a sadistic sort of way.

And I have vague Scottish connections, so I might have a way to escape Little Britain!

You don't need Scottish connections. But just in case. Don't forget your coat

The bellogerent remoaners will not be able to pack their bags and sod off some where else to live !!

Part of the Brexit conditions are to curtail " Freedom of movement" !
Yet another thing dumb quitters don't understand...

They also don't understand that although they may want Brexit, they have also restricted the life choices of their children/grandchildren and further generations of their own families!

Who of course may just be a tad bit more intelligent than them ;)

Sponsored Links
Back