Oh god someone help!! Saunier Duval f30e

Sponsored Links
Just had a look at the boiler. Looks a bit tricky to get that motor head off so will do it at the weekend when i have a bit more time. Any tips before i go ahead with what you guys suggested?

I have also noticed my pressure on the boiler is at 1.7 BAR!!

Now i know thats way above what it should be. I increased the pressure a couple of weeks back as the central heating wasnt firing up, presure was at 0.8 bar at the time. Didnt realise i have overpressured it by so much. However looking back it was around this time the hot water stoped working.

Is their any link with the pressure being too high, and getting no hot water??

Sponsored Links
following the instructions (page 52, section 20.32), it refers to removing the gas control valve. (section 20.28) before I can remove the 3 way valve.

Now you guys have said to turn the heating on at this point. However would I not have to reconnect the gas control valve before I can turn the heating on again?

just thought i'd bump this back to the top as noone has answered my final query :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back