Oh no!

The only thing about this sad story to be glad of, is they have found the body. I've been following all day, hoping he was asleep in a greenhouse or resting someplace.

Horrible and so sad.
I was thinking perhaps wedged behind a shed or locked in a garage, being partially deaf and unable to speak. Mrs Mottie witnessed a similar thing years ago when her, her sister and a few cousins were playing. One of the cousins went missing and everybody was frantically looking for her (she was about 5 years old). Turned out she had crawled under a bed, hiding, and fell asleep! I was hoping for something similar in this case.
 
The only thing about this sad story to be glad of, is they have found the body. I've been following all day, hoping he was asleep in a greenhouse or resting someplace.

Horrible and so sad.
Really where was he?
 
Back
Top