Sir Mo Farrah.

Sponsored Links
I don't doubt some in the UK would prefer it only comprised of white people. I suspect a few on here hold that view. Actually, in a free and democratic society, it's their right to hold such views.

The thing is, purely from a practical perspective, that horse has long since bolted. Where would they suggest I go for example? Scottish white mum, Indian brown dad who I never knew, nor that side of the family.

Would the suggestion be I should 'go back to India' even though I've never been there and know diddly squat about the place, the culture etc?
'they' don't care where you go as long as you are not around to contaminate their 'master race' ideology...

The fact is that 'they' are simply a bunch of easily led planks!

I don't doubt some in the UK would prefer it only comprised of white people. I suspect a few on here hold that view. Actually, in a free and democratic society, it's their right to hold such views.

The thing is, purely from a practical perspective, that horse has long since bolted. Where would they suggest I go for example? Scottish white mum, Indian brown dad who I never knew, nor that side of the family.

Would the suggestion be I should 'go back to India' even though I've never been there and know diddly squat about the place, the culture etc?

Mrs Bod is English Indian Polish. I'm suggesting they send her to India. The far south.....

Sponsored Links
One genuine example does not follow through to 'most'.
and there we have: the hypocrisy of right wing supporters.

And one example of a criminal asylum seeker does not follow through to most being criminal.

but you right wing Daily Mail readers think otherwise.

Andy, do you think most immigrants are criminals?
I’m more interested as to why the police continued the chase. That’s criminal.
May have been better to let him carry on selling drugs that day , if he even was . Why was it so vitally important to catch the guy right there and then?
Why people never question this idiotic trend where police get to travel at and chase at such ridiculous speed is beyond me.
Everyone knows that modern day police are just a bunch of everyday otherwise thugs in uniform given responsibilites way above their capabilities.

I think that the answer is that the Police get to actually catch so few criminals these days that they "lock on" to any situation where they might catch someone that they will not let go. Even though they probably actually have his home address available anyway.

Remember that when they stop you and go through your car, bags and pockets they have all the excitement of a dog looking for a bone.

For most people who have the very unpleasant experience of being stopped at the roadside by police and treated like a criminal nothing is ever found of any significance and the only thing found is a stop light gone out or similar.

As far as Sir Mo is concerned, he was brought here when he was very young and has lived here in a law abiding way like most of us. Only later to find out that he has amazing running skills which have made him very rich.

A "name" is what people are called. He has always used his current name in the UK and I hope that he continues to use it. I can see no reason why any sensible person would want to make any changes to his lifestyle in the UK.

We have so few world class athletes winning gold medals that he has got to stay!

He has said nothing about his early years with his "family" here and why he does not seem to have started school until he was 12. But I can see nothing to say he was not well treated by them.

Sponsored Links
Back