Sir Mo Farrah.

Mass immigration along with the modern attitude to drugs and law enforcement continues to destroy innocent British lives.

Just think of all the innocent people the British government sponsored drug production killed. We used to go to other countries and wage wars, kill thousands, just so we could sell our drugs to them, to further ruin their lives. Nobody ever seemed bothered about that though.

Anyway, more white Brits take drugs and kill than blacks or Asians, according to https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/

Sponsored Links
He has said nothing about his early years with his "family" here and why he does not seem to have started school until he was 12. But I can see nothing to say he was not well treated by them.
Being kept as a slave and not allowed to go to school is good treatment?

family" here and why he does not seem to have started school until he was 12. But I can see nothing to say he was not well treated by them.

They need prosecuting and deported if possible not him. To my knowledge he's done little wrong.

Sponsored Links
Just think of all the innocent people the British government sponsored drug production killed. We used to go to other countries and wage wars, kill thousands, just so we could sell our drugs to them, to further ruin their lives. Nobody ever seemed bothered about that though.

Anyway, more white Brits take drugs and kill than blacks or Asians, according to https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/

More white people have a shìt but that's not to say others don't.

Andy, do you think most immigrants are criminals?
Yes, of course I do. And those that come here illegally are criminals from the outset.

You ought to take a stroll down this disgraceful street of shame to see the results of liberal policies. Read about what happens (and yes the article is truthful) every day and be amazed that nothing is done to stop it - except few-and-far-between high profile publicity stunt raids.

What stupid comments.

Until the Covid interrupted restaurants, it was not at all unusual in London to find Indian and Afghan restaurants being "raided" looking for workers who had no right to work in the UK.

And those that come here illegally are criminals from the outset.
Better to murder innocent people before they land here. That is much more humane and law abiding...

Better to murder innocent people before they land here. That is much more humane and law abiding...
Just do some deepfake video with blokes in boats called Andy's 11, ripping the sides of their boats so they sink without trace. That'd put em off.

Or save some money and just record Andy11 actually doing it..

;)

He has said nothing about his early years with his "family" here and why he does not seem to have started school until he was 12. But I can see nothing to say he was not well treated by them.

I got a rather different impression, that he was treated pretty much as a slave by the 'family' who brought him to the UK, until and some time after he was 12.

You can't really mean that you think most immigrants are criminals?? It's not what you are trying to say is it?

For every Mo Farrah there are thousands of dirty, scruffy, useless drug-taking invaders being supported and defended by taxpayers money.

You perhaps missed Andy's post where he advocated shooting (murdering) people in boats, including women and children, as a deterrent.

I must have..... that's a bit extreme.

Sponsored Links
Back