Oh well so much for that.

Sponsored Links
So many fools on here were praising Trumps efforts.
Not in the thread that you linked.

Trump got played.
Im no Trump fan, but how did he get played?

Somebody has managed to get Kim Jong Un to go to China and South Korea. Somebody got 3 Americans released. I dont know who was instrumental in that, but to me it counts as a success.

I dont think anybody is under any illusion that the provocation cycle game North Korea has been playing for decades would suddenly stop.

Not in the thread that you linked.

Im no Trump fan, but how did he get played?

Somebody has managed to get Kim Jong Un to go to China and South Korea. Somebody got 3 Americans released. I dont know who was instrumental in that, but to me it counts as a success.

I dont think anybody is under any illusion that the provocation cycle game North Korea has been playing for decades would suddenly stop.

China hand has been behind all of this using N Korea provocations initially to gain reaction by baiting Trump and then falling back only to then get Trump to first laud his own achievements to then back out of a meeting. Anyone who had any understanding of the geopolitcal situation warned don't be so hasty but Trump always after a win was played.

Sponsored Links
It's like going on a dinner date with someone that pulls out last minute.

He was never going to give up his nuclear weapons :) after all what else has he got ?

there will be an inevitable military confrontation tis just a question of when ;)

and in any event if he were to agree something with Trump it does not mean that the next US administration will keep to the agreement

Ref this Iranian caper that Obama agreed to , that has gone down the collective toilet, some military confrontation with Iran is on the cards ;)

It seems the South Koreans are mysified by Trumps actions.

Apparently NK destroyed its nuclear testing site today......if that can be believed.

Does Trump have a plan.......Baldrick had one!

Given the decades of provocation cycles, maybe Trumps plan is to play a game and wrong foot them and upset the cycle.

OTOH Trump realised the summit would achieve nothing or Kim would pull out, so he has cancelled first to avoid losing face.

He was never going to give up his nuclear weapons :) after all what else has he got ?

there will be an inevitable military confrontation tis just a question of when ;)

and in any event if he were to agree something with Trump it does not mean that the next US administration will keep to the agreement

Ref this Iranian caper that Obama agreed to , that has gone down the collective toilet, some military confrontation with Iran is on the cards ;)
Why should Korea give up its nuclear weapons, America can't be trusted any longer to behave honourably, the UN should be mediating between the two.
Trump talks more like Hitler every day, boasting about the size of his armed forces and making threats to little countries, like Hitler he has had a few early successes but he will eventually bit off more than he can chew and we will all be in the sh*t

NK were seeing how far they could push him. They stood his team up on the prep meetings and have been unresponsive since. Sure the US weren't finding their disarmament agenda, but I'm not personally blaming trump for trying. He has a very sophisticated leadership and negotiation style, he's no idiot.

Sponsored Links
Back