Oh yeah, 4800w off a standard plug?

The Chinese manufacturer is the one to trust, according to SuperNutter ;)
I would trust them. Why else would I be buying from them? I never said you should trust them. So, I don't understand why you need to jump up and down getting excited.

Sponsored Links
Why else would I be buying from them?
Because you may be ignorant of the hazards that can come with low cost items.

So, I don't understand why you need to jump up and down getting excited
Because someone coming here for advice may take your opinion as being factually correct

Because you may be ignorant of the hazards that can come with low cost items.
It's equally possible the manufacturer has taken care of the risk and I don't have to worry about it. There is no profit for manufacturers to make products to deliberately take out their customers.

Because someone coming here for advice may take your opinion as being factually correct
You can see my opinion is an opinion, but other can't? What would be the reason for that, everyone else is stupid?

Sponsored Links
There is no profit for manufacturers to make products to deliberately take out their customers.

Jesus wept...

So in your opinion, no retailer would ever sell a product that might cause harm to the end user.

I really don't follow your reasoning. Do you perhaps mean that no retailer would want to lose you as a customer? On the balance of probability, they, the dodgy firms, don't care about you. You buy one off items.

You seem to rail against tradesmen that disagree with you. You believe that there is a cabal of tradesmen and manufacturers that exist to pee you off, BUT, thank eff for China- the land of mega companies that are clearly benevolent.

You seriously need to speak to a responsible grown up.

Trying to converse with you is akin to trying to reason with a MAGA- sorry, you may not be one, but they are bonkers too.

You believe that there is a cabal of tradesmen and manufacturers that exist to pee you off
There is. Tradesmen using caulk that crack is definitely a cabal.

BUT, thank eff for China- the land of mega companies that are clearly benevolent.
Had no problems so far, over a 5 year time span, for a very wide range of products. I literally buy everything apart from groceries from there. Many of their products are superior in technology, reliability and economics.

Want to join our cabal? ;)
No, doesn't suit my personality and philosophy. I am more into progressiveness for the good of all, rather than fester in a small pool of dead water of dog eats dog - ultimately self-defeating.

No, doesn't suit my personality and philosophy. I am more into progressiveness for the good of all, rather than fester in a small pool of dead water of dog eats dog - ultimately self-defeating.

You are member of a community, where, professionals spend their time, gratis, to try to help other people.

Don't mess it up just because of some weird sense of entitlement.

Don't mess it up just because of some weird sense of entitlement.
That's the difference. Cabal people have narrow horizons. I see the world full of help, and wide horizon. This has been my experience wherever I go.

Read this,

Read this,
Your logic is: bad milk in the past means bad power tools now. Grasping at straws, are we? Why not bring on something more recent such as chinese covid infected the entire world, 10's of millions dead. Therefore don't buy infected tools from china, instead, buy local stuff made in china. Don't see what other option you have. This country don't make stuff no more. All americans have gone to china to make their stuff.

Last edited:
Why not bring on something more recent such as chinese covid infected the entire world, 10's of millions dead.
Covid may or may not have been an intentional attack on human life or it may have been an accident.

The contamination of baby milk with known toxic material was an intentional action to reduce the cost of production and thus increase the profit the company would make out of selling the milk.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back