Large Lamp post

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Guys,
I am fitting three large cast Iron Lamp posts for my brother next week. The main head is removable to allow me to do the connections etc, however, to help with the fitting I was thinking of using an inline plug and socket. I found these on Amazon and was looking your thoughts or does anyone know of anything similar? I can't really find anything similar except for the old style lawnmower inline plugs and sockets from years ago lol.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Waterproof...inline+cable+connector&qid=1619551862&sr=8-53

The power cable coming up to each light will be a single 1.5mm high tuff cable, there is about 1m of fleet coming out of the lamp post head itself to allow for the connections to be made.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsored Links
No, I have fitted a few with an inspection chamber but these don’t have one. So I have to do the connection at the top and then place the head on the post

Sponsored Links
Yes, the pole and lantern come apart. The lantern sits on top of the pole

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back