Oil boiler won't fire - elderly people cold

Sponsored Links
Cheers John I must say the amount of blokes who think they know about boilers we've just had one pack it in up here he was a knightmare he collared me in the merchants one day and demanded to know how I could condem one of his jobs simple I said in front of a shop full of people when you leave someone's house full of carbon monoxide I think I may be allowed to comment and fill in a riddor form and report you ton hse he stormed out of the shop and never spoke another word to me
I still slept soundly that night.Bob

Most burners are yellow flame as burner man said if you post the make and model of boiler we could tell you what nozzle you need and oil psi and rough air setting to give to your chappie plus the co2 you need.Bob

Thanks Bob, but I can just imagine his reaction if I tried to tell him how to do his job :eek: anyway, I do think he knows what he's doing... jsut a question of whether he can be arsed or not.

I'm going to try and find another qualified guy to service it. And to be honest, I have no reason to believe there's any problem with my own boiler, except for the hideous price of oil, which has gone up by something like 57% since last winter. There's no gas where I am :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back