Oil running out?

thats strange according to this dumb google thingy it says that north sea oil produced 84.9 million barrels of oil a day in the mid 80s and averaged over 6 million a day in the late 90s. What a wonder this google thing is

That was per month - not day.

Sponsored Links
84.9 million for the month of january, and in 1999 it averaged at 6 million per DAY.

turn the lights out joe and save the oil

The MONTH of January. What's it producing now? (we use 87 million bpd.)

dont care, you said its never produced more than 3 million barrels a day. in january 1999 it averaged 6 million barrels a day. youre wrong

Sponsored Links
dont care, you said its never produced more than 3 million barrels a day. in january 1999 it averaged 6 million barrels a day. youre wrong

That may well be so but if the peak was 6 million and we use 87 million - then we were never a big player. I believe it's less than 2 million today.
We have to import now - at the going rate.

is that an admission that you were wrong?

I read it somewhere but don't remember where. Either way it's barely worth mentioning as the amount we produce is tiny. You btw were over 80 mbpd out. :LOL:

so that is an admission from you that finally for once you were wrong. well im off to go and see hell freeze over next!

put your hat on joe!
tongueout.gif

I've got nothing against you thermo, but from all of your responses on this thread, I'd have to say, if the cap fits, wear it.

Sponsored Links
Back