Oil tank not quite empty, but no oil getting to boiler

Sponsored Links
I didnt realise you were a "both feet" assessor.

I value you judgement, and of course respect everything you say.

A surface line it could have frozen, more so if ithad a splash of water init. :rolleyes:

Dia. All this week Ive been up to my neck in breakdowns. and not one frozen . Trust me. :LOL:

.although I have not been to OP site. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Wilhelm is in just about the coldest bit of the country. Freezing of kero wont happen. I tried to freeze it, got it down to -60 deg C, still not frozen.

Wilhelm is in just about the coldest bit of the country. Freezing of kero wont happen. I tried to freeze it, got it down to -60 deg C, still not frozen.

Not even if you're low and a slug of water got i the pipe :rolleyes:

Blimey you still here? I thought you were in your garage measuring capacitors?

Of course I might not be replying to the correst post....Ah well.

edit..and due to the speed of tinternet.......this is not for you dia.

Dia, if the tank has been serviced properly, ie drained at sludge valve, and if no sludge valve then checked with water paste.......like I do .ahem, then there should be no problem. :LOL:

Im just waiting now for ferrytookwit to barge in with his amazing exclamation marks. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dia, if the tank has been serviced properly, ie drained at sludge valve, and if no sludge valve then checked with water paste.......like I do .ahem, then there should be no problem. :LOL:

Im just waiting now for ferrytookwit to barge in with his amazing exclamation marks. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

!!!! off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back