Ok ...Hanging & Capital punishment

Capital punishment for or against

• Hell yes

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Oh No

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the reason we have the system set in place as it is now. Every case is different and should be treated as such, That's why tariffs are set for murders and the judge has the option to send it to the home secretary recommending a whole life tariff.

I don't understand what your argument is. We know all this.

Ok. What would you want done with Huntley for example.??????
Death, or a life of relatively segregated luxury.????

I'm happy with the whole life tariff he has, he will die in prison. Do you even have a clue how lifers live in prison? Not the life of luxury you believe..

So if I murder the man next door, someone murders a child and someone murders an old man who sets the standard for who hangs..?

bump

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You murder the man next door, you should hang.
Someone murders a child, they should hang.
Someone murders an old man, they should hang.
What's hard to understand about that?

You murder the man next door, you should hang.
Someone murders a child, they should hang.
Someone murders an old man, they should hang.
What's hard to understand about that?

who sets the standard for who hangs..? :rolleyes: Even when capital punishment was part of the system you had to fit the criteria to be hung, not all murderers were hung.

We've already established that murders have long been categorised according to the circumstances in which they were committed. Who sets the standards now? :rolleyes:
The three examples you gave would all be fit for the drop without some very extenuating circumstances.

We've already established that murders have long been categorised according to the circumstances in which they were committed. Who sets the standards now? :rolleyes:
The three examples you gave would all be fit for the drop without some very extenuating circumstances.

In other words you are unable to answer who says a murdered wife's life is less important than a child's...

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/3802

Support has dropped over the years. Public opinion is one of the biggest factors that determine sentences.

In other words you are unable to answer who says a murdered wife's life is less important than a child's...

I've already given you my answer, which implied that a life is a life. :rolleyes:
Who does say that a murdered wife's life is less important than a childs? Certainly not me.

I've already given you my answer, which implied that a life is a life. :rolleyes:
Who does say that a murdered wife's life is less important than a childs? Certainly not me.

Well no you just hand onto the fantasy that all murder deserves hanging but in reality and if capital punishment was on the books it would never happen.

A 15 year old lad at our school who was bullied got into a fight one day (fight back son) and killed the lad, he was convicted of murder and given HMP (life). Went onto serve 12 years, now owns a thriving company and employs over 100 staff. He would be dead at 15 years old if people like you had their way :rolleyes:

Well no you just hand onto the fantasy that all murder deserves hanging

I know a man who has just served 22 years in prison for killing a paedophilia. He spent so long in prison because he had no remorse for what he did. Even the victims family supported him....

Would you say he should have been hung..?

Sometimes there is such a thing as justifiable homicide.

You're the one who's fantasising here pal. :rolleyes:

Well no you just hand onto the fantasy that all murder deserves hanging

I know a man who has just served 22 years in prison for killing a paedophilia. He spent so long in prison because he had no remorse for what he did. Even the victims family supported him....

Would you say he should have been hung..?

Sometimes there is such a thing as justifiable homicide.

You're the one who's fantasising here pal. :rolleyes:

Well no you just seem to have the basic grasp of comprehension and the inability to answer basic questions.

Your quotes are not connected, fantasy island.

Oh just realised where you are from, say much.

Ironic that you question my comprehension after stating that I think all murderers deserve hanging, especially as I've just shown you where I said that I think that sometimes killing is justified. :rolleyes:
How dense are you?

Oh just realised where you are from, say much.

Don't bother answering that last question, you're statement there says enough. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back