Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Uribentmyspoon wrote

Strawman argument, Hard to argue murders would murder again behind bars

Then he wrote
For killing someone intentionally, I say 20 years

Hmmn. So the murderer is only behind bars for 20 years then free to kill again.
Life imprisonment behind bars should mean life with death being the only escape.

If we can find that serial killing, or paedophilia is due to genetics or chemical imbalances we can find a test to run on people each year and give preventative treatment. If we could test a new born child, find that genetically he is likely to be a paedophile, why not cure him there and then.

So, are you saying you believe murder and paedophilia is a desire that you are born with.???? Or are you saying, that after centuries of study, we should continue to analyse the 'possibility', on the off-chance someone comes up with something.???

Bearing in mind, in the mean time of all this p*ssing about, the paedo's are released to torture someone else's defenceless child and serial killers are living the life of luxury in a comfy armchair.

Hang 'em Uri, Hang 'em. :D

I know a man who has just served 22 years in prison for killing a paedophilia. He spent so long in prison because he had no remorse for what he did. Even the victims family supported him....

Would you say he should have been hung..?

Sponsored Links
I know a man who has just served 22 years in prison for killing a paedophilia. He spent so long in prison because he had no remorse for what he did. Even the victims family supported him....

Sometimes there is such a thing as justifiable homicide.

Can't be answered without more facts.

On the face of it......... Of course don't hang him. An act of Public Service.

Who justifies the murder..? You are treading on thin ice when you put murder into categories based on emotions.

Can't be answered without more facts.

On the face of it......... Of course don't hang him. An act of Public Service.

This is the reason we have the system set in place as it is now. Every case is different and should be treated as such, That's why tariffs are set for murders and the judge has the option to send it to the home secretary recommending a whole life tariff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prisoners_with_whole-life_tariffs

This is the reason we have the system set in place as it is now. Every case is different and should be treated as such, That's why tariffs are set for murders and the judge has the option to send it to the home secretary recommending a whole life tariff.

I don't understand what your argument is. We know all this.

Ok. What would you want done with Huntley for example.??????
Death, or a life of relatively segregated luxury.????

Sometimes there is such a thing as justifiable homicide.

FFS. You cannot have it both ways.

Sponsored Links
Back