• Hell yes

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Oh No

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
joe-90

I do not consider my view to be an outburst, everyone is entitled to their views, please respect that premiss.
We will have to agree to differ.

Wotan

joe-90

I do not consider my view to be an outburst, everyone is entitled to their views, please respect that premiss.
We will have to agree to differ.

Wotan

In other words you know I'll tie you in knots. ;)

Sponsored Links
What's the point in keeping serial killers alive?
What use are they?

They will never be released into society again, so why pay for their upkeep for years in a comfy cell.

Huntley, another example, Why keep him alive as a constant disgusting reminder to the parents and family, let alone the general public.

Hang 'em.

Hard labour for life. Work or no food/no heat. Never to be released. That's a real punishment.

Hard labour for life. Work or no food/no heat. Never to be released. That's a real punishment.
For someone who openly mocks what happened to all those innocent civilians across Europe 70 years ago you clearly have double standards.

I don't know if hanging is the answer. I don't know if what we do now is the answer either.

It is actually a far reaching question. I mean...what leads someone to murder or kill in the first place ?

What do you do with a killer ? What good is someone once they have killed ?

What has been the point of keeping Hindley and Brady locked up for instance ? Or Peter Sutcliffe ? Rose West ? I think in extreme 'beyond all doubt' cases such as these then they should have their lives taken. Just as they took the lives of others.
None of those victims were given a 'fair trial'. The aforementioned killers just randomly killed innocent people. Life meant nothing to them as they killed.
Maybe only those that plead guilty should be given the luxury of a room at her majestys pleasure. The murderers that plead not guilty and put families and loved ones through the agony of a long drawn out trial where every moment of the murder and how it was performed and then covered up should face a bigger final reckoning.

yep lets all pay for a serial killlers "hotel room" play station , tv and three meals per day for nothing in return. Might go and grab some grannys handbag and strangle her better than working .

Sponsored Links
Back