Ok ...Hanging & Capital punishment

Capital punishment for or against

• Hell yes

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Oh No

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's well documented that it costs more to execute someone than to keep them in prison for life. The lawyers get rich though. ;)

Sponsored Links
Hard labour for life. Work or no food/no heat. Never to be released. That's a real punishment.
For someone who openly mocks what happened to all those innocent civilians across Europe 70 years ago you clearly have double standards.

Which innocent prisoners were those? You mean the ones that were fed and clothed while my Dad and Uncle got shot at to rescue them? They had it soft.

Joe90 wrote
They had it soft.

This is what Joe90 means by "soft".
holocaustpicture.jpg

Many tortured before being shot.
He likes to play down the holocaust and pretend it didn't happen.

Sponsored Links
It's well documented that it costs more to execute someone than to keep them in prison for life. The lawyers get rich though. ;)

First of all,,, don't allow them any appeal against their sentence, then let's see.........

Hmmm. Length of rope,,, £20... Pay a joiner to construct a wooden structure with a trap door.... £300.... Pay me to pull the lever,,,, Free. (I'd gladly do that for some of the scum that's inside these days)

V

Keeping someone inside for the rest of their life, Somewhere in the region of £40,000 pa

No contest there then.

Joe90 wrote
They had it soft.

holocaustpicture.jpg

They weren't in a camp. They were shot in the fields. They were safe in the camps.

First of all,,, don't allow them any appeal against their sentence, then let's see.........

Hmmm. Length of rope,,, £20... Pay a joiner to construct a wooden structure with a trap door.... £300.... Pay me to pull the lever,,,, Free. (I'd gladly do that for some of the scum that's inside these days)

V

Keeping someone inside for the rest of their life, Somewhere in the region of £40,000 pa

No contest there then.

Do you live on Fantasy Island?

Romanian children in the Auschwitz camp who were victims of medical experemints.
The holocaust denier Joe90 believes they were safe.
Do they look safe to you?

romanianchildren.png

Fantasy Island??? Is that what the illegal immigrants are calling the UK these days then??

PS,, How much do you think it costs to keep a prisoner inside for a year??

Romanian children in the Auschwitz camp who were victims of medical experemints.
The holocaust denier Joe90 believes they were safe.
Do they look safe to you?

romanianchildren.png

They've got typhus mate. Get over it. It's propaganda.

No antibiotics in those days. Read about typhus and stop being thick.

Joe90 wrote
They had it soft.

holocaustpicture.jpg

They weren't in a camp. They were shot in the fields. They were safe in the camps.

So being shot in the field is "soft" then is it?
Its a good job your Dad and Uncle were made of sterner stuff than you.

Good job we didn't live in 1940's Britain, although, Joe would look nice in his Oswald Mosley outfit. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Joe90 wrote
They had it soft.

holocaustpicture.jpg

So being shot in the field is "soft" then is it?
Its a good job your Dad and Uncle were made of sterner stuff than you.

How many died in WW2?About 60 million. Most of your lot were in London selling tights on the black market while my family went to rescue your lot from the Germans. No heros in your family.

Sponsored Links
Back